Monday, October 26, 2015

Taipei Trip Part 1

I went to Taiwan, Taipei again in Jul 2015. This time round, I went with my grandma, mother and my cousin, Esther. We confirmed the trip quite last minute.

I love to blog about travel trips. It makes me remember how wonderful it is to travel. I love travelling!

SG50 sweets at Changi Airport!

If you check in early, can go shop. The things there are cheaper than outside.

The plate of chicken rice looks so cute!




Our flight!

We stayed at Taipei Fullerton Hotel - North, located at 315 Fuxing North Road, Songshan. The hotel is not bad! I like the room and service but don't like the location. The nearest metro station is Zhongshan Junior High School Metro Station, which is located on the brown line. I still prefer to stay near the Taipei Main Station and/or Ximending station. I would advise you all to book your hotel early.

Anyway, we took a cab from Taoyuan International Airport to our hotel. It took about an hour and cost TWD1000 plus.





Outside my hotel room. The photo is not clear here but it is clear after you have clicked on it.

Our flight got delayed so we reached our hotel at about 6pm plus. Decided to head to Shilin Night Market for dinner and to do some shopping! We took the metro there. Luckily, our hotel is only an 8-10 minutes walk to the Zhongshan Junior High School Metro Station. But need to change train at Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and Taipei Main Station. We stopped at Shilin Station and walked quite a long way to the night market area. I think that Jiantan Station should be nearer.



Rurou fan.





Queued for very long for this fried chicken. Not bad!

No comments: