Sunday, June 9, 2013

Johor Bahru Day Trip - City Square Mall

I went to Johor Bahru City Square Mall with Robin last month. The renovation there is almost completed. There were only a few stores on the top floor which were still undergoing renovation. There are many new and interesting shops and eateries. Definitely worth a visit.

Wanted to watch Iron Man 3 with Robin but there was such a long queue to buy tickets. Oh well. Never mind. We just queued up. Luckily, the queue moved pretty fast.




We had lunch at this wonderful newly-opened Japanese restaurant. I simply love the ramen there. The food there is nice but expensive.





Mouth-watering good!


Guess how much is this energy drink? RM19! 

It's really good. I will definitely wanna eat it again.



See our bill? Plain water costs RM2 per small jug. Didn't know that we have to pay for water. If not, we would have ordered 1 jug and shared.

I have always wanted to bring Robin to try Hui Lau Shan. The dessert there is superb. I love their mango desserts.




Yummylicious! xD

New cake shop. I like the raspberry swiss roll.


I love Mum swiss rolls. For Mother's Day. Cool.

My favourite!

After the movie, we had dinner at El Migos. I went to the El Migos outlet outside Legoland. See my previous review here: http://coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2012/12/legoland-malaysia-part-1.html.





I like my pizza =)


By the way, I think Robin and I will be richer if we didn't spend so much on food. I seriously think that most of my money is spent on food and drinks. I don't really shop much nowadays. Quite lazy to shop. Oops~

2 comments:

oyhz said...

they have a rooftop garden now!

elderflowertea said...

@OY HZ: Is it? I haven't been up there yet!