Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Birthday Celebrations

OMG! I really 对不起 those people who celebrated my birthday with me! My birthday is in March and I've procrastinated until now to blog about it! Paiseh ah if I cannot remember the exact details.

Birthday Celebration Part 1 - With colleagues at Seafood Paradise at The Singapore Flyer

My birthday cake from my colleagues.

Oops~ My age is exposed!








Yummy. I love crabs!

Love it!

Total cost is about $300 plus (if I remember correctly). My boss foot the bill. Haha~ The food there is not bad and the service is not bad as well.


Birthday Celebration Part 2 - With family at Silk at Singapore Island Country Club (SICC)

SICC just had a revamp. Looks good =)














I was very busy eating so didn't take many photos (of the food). We ate much more food. Don't know the price coz I didn't see the bill. The ambience and view are great but the service is so-so only.


Birthday Celebration Part 3 - With Robin, Jasmin and Desmond at Korean UFO Roaster Buffet at East Coast Park

Waited for about 1 hour for Jasmin and Desmond. All Desmond's fault. Boo!! Late king. But he was delayed due to work so ok lah! Anyway, it was not really a birthday celebration coz there's no cake.











The food is not bad. They have free flow of small chili crabs as well. Too busy eating and my hands were dirty so didn't take any photo of the chili crabs.

Cost about $25 per person. We sat inside the restaurant and it was really HOT!

After our dinner, we went to KBOX at Kallang Leisure Park. Long time never go KTV. Am so not updated with all the new songs!


Birthday Celebration Part 4 - With Winnie at Paul Bakery at Ngee Ann City

Not really a birthday celebration but.. got present! Haha~













My birthday present from Winnie. LV Business Card holder. Thanks!

By the way, do you all notice the guy behind me? Think he's one of the 名厨 who appeared on TV. Recognise him?


Can't remember the cost. It's not too expensive. I like one of their coated with sugar bread. Can't remember what it's called. Delifrance used to have that kind of bread.

My grandma bought this small cute cake for me. So sweet =) 


Birthday Celebration Part 6 - With Diana at Sushi Tei at Paragon


Diana came to my office during my birthday week to treat me to lunch. Yay!! Thanks gal =) There wasn't a queue and we got a seat by the window. Great view!








Cost about $40 plus for both of us. Food and service are not bad =)


Birthday Celebration Part 7 - With Onyee, Rachel and Jiamin at Wild Honey at Scotts Square

Please remember to make reservations before going as there's a long queue. It's kinda weird as you can make reservations at Wild Honey at Scotts Square but not the one at Mandarin Gallery. The waiter showed us a black face when we entered as we were about 10mins late. Still told us that we were late.






Canadian - Delicious!!


Sunflower from Jiamin =)

I didn't take any photo of my birthday cake because the restaurant doesn't allow us to have any cake there as they also sell cakes. What the... Thought a lot of places also allow even though they also sell cakes. One example which I can think of is Fish & Co. We ended up blowing my birthday cake at ION basement. Think my hp has no batt so didn't take any photo. Rachel and Onyee gave me Chomel necklace and earring for birthday present. It's with me now but I am lazy to go take a photo of them and upload it. It's already 3:48am!

The food is not bad. I like Onyee's Canadian - Blueberry pancakes. Yummy!! Service sucks though. Total cost about $120 for 4 of us.


Birthday Celebration Part 8 - With Robin at Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) in Johor

Durian birthday cake from my mother! Yummy!

Coffee birthday cake from Robin. 


See the cute candles he got for me =). I'm loved!!




















The tom yam is really really spicy!!











We had to take a cab to the Johor Premium Outlets as we missed the JPO bus! The cab cost RM45. I only bought 2 Loreal Shampoos there =.= Nothing much for me to buy but I don't mind going there again! Took the JPO bus back and it only cost RM4.50 per person.

Watched a movie at City Square Mall before returning back to Singapore. City Square Mall was undergoing renovation. Wanna go there after the renovation to check it out! Watching movies at JB is so cheap! Cost about RM21 for 2 people on weekends. Watching movies in Singapore cost about S$19 for 2 on weekends and public holiday.

Okie, I'm really tired. Nights~

4 comments:

robin said...

Lets go JPO and City Square Mall on 7th July SAT to watch spiderman together ok ?

Yay :)

i am so looking forward to that day u know ?

oyhz said...

Like the card holder! :)

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Haha. Still go JPO?

@hz: Thanks!

Diana said...

welcome gal =)