Monday, February 15, 2016

Review - Lady M

Met up with Diana before Christmas for our annual gift exchange. I love exchanging Christmas presents. Haha. I like to give and receive :) We were thinking where to go for lunch and ended up at Lady M. We love trying out new places :) Luckily, there was only a short queue when we went there. The queue was longer when we left. The food is good. I would like to go back there and try other stuff.

I think that this is the winner of the Christmas decorations along Orchard Road. 

 Such a cute snowman!








 Actually, the sitting area is quite big.

My Christmas gifts from Diana :) Thanks gal! I got her a Fresh Moisturizing Lip Treatment. See picture below. I forgot to take one on that day so I had to Google for one.



I think that this is the All Day Breakfast - M's Big Break. Yummy!

I like the cakes too :)

No comments: