Monday, April 21, 2014

Review - Todai

Robin and I celebrated our 4th year anniversary at Todai at Marina Bay Sands. It is an international cuisine, seafood and sushi buffet restaurant. If you are interested to know more, please check out their website - http://www.todai.com.sg.



Haha. A bit like going for wedding dinner.







FOOD!! There is still more food which I didn't go around taking photos of. Was too hungry and eager to eat then. Haha~ Oops. 

I love the crabs and salmon sashimi. Very fresh.








Must try the macaroons there ok? I love it! Really.

Cost of our dinner.

My anniversary presents. Didn't buy anything for Robin so the dinner in Todai was on me. Sometimes, it is really difficult to think of presents to buy, especially for guys. Don't you think so?




2 comments:

Mia Foo said...

Bf asked to go todai last week but I said no. Already a small eater, plus now on diet... Still wanna spend 60 bucks on buffet? Noooooo.... Too pricey.

elderflowertea said...

@Mia: Haha. I am also a small eater but.. never mind lah. Sometimes he wanna go then I just go also.