Sunday, December 1, 2013

Typhoon Haiyan Relief

Hi all Nuffnang bloggers, I'm sure all of you have heard the news regarding the devastating Typhoon Haiyan which swept through the Philippines last week killing and injuring thousands, and leaving millions without their homes, water, food or medicine. From now till 22 December 2013, you can do your part and contribute to their fund either by donating a portion of your Nuffnang earnings, or by donating via Paypal – all it takes is a few minutes.

All proceeds go to Philippine Red Cross - http://www.redcross.org.ph/

4 comments:

Mia Foo said...

i tried to donate. but then it redirected me to the first page and no decrease in my earnings leh. err.....

elderflowertea said...

@MollyMia: I've donated and they have deducted from my earnings. Did you click at the donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief icon?

Unknown said...

I donated too! But only $5 :X

elderflowertea said...

@Elin: Haha. Me too. I only have $9.60 in earnings at the moment.