Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Time

I was surfing the Internet and I happened to chance upon Xiaxue's blog. Wow! She has a new blog post here - http://xiaxue.blogspot.sg/2013/11/the-longest-hiatus.html. It has been ages since she has like really blog properly. Anyway, after reading that blog post, I think that my clock is also going tick-tock, tick-tock. I seem so busy everyday, even weekends. Sometimes, I don't even know what I am busy with. I just keep feeling tired and hungry (sometimes) almost everyday. Terrible right? In fact, I really need to go and sleep soon. I can feel that a flu is coming. Argh!

Oh well. I can't imagine how I will be like if I become a Mum. How will I allocate my precious time? Will I have time to do my own things? Some ME time? Guess mothers are really noble so.. We need to treasure our Mums okie? Especially those full-time working Mums. They are superwomen! We will keep this in mind whenever our Mums nag and start to... Haha~

By the way, although I have been using my Samsung phone for quite some time, I am still not used to it. I don't know how to shift my app icons around the screen. I think my iPhone was more user-friendly.

No comments: