Monday, November 25, 2013

Haiz~ Why do I feel so 煩 so easily nowadays? Little things seem to irritate me more than it used to. I really have no idea why. I think I'm just getting more impatient. Or are the people around me getting more annoying?

Maybe I just need to relax. I know I suck at relaxing. Oops~

Just a side note: For those people with high salary, are they afraid of being retrenched and being replaced by people with lower salary? So sometimes, it does seem scary if one was to keep working in the same organization and keep getting increment. For retrenchment, I think they will retrench people who are more "expensive" rather than people who are less capable. Okie, I am worrying over nothing again. Oops =.=

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

elderflowertea said...

@Anonymous: Thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Do not think that is right, high pay does not mean you'll get the sack, it depends how much you can carry! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Not necessary true, it depends sometimes on how they can carry lol.

elderflowertea said...

@Anon: Is it? Oh well.

Little Hippo said...

retrench high pay is more cost effective i guess...