Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review - Shin Kushiya

Shin Kushiya was established in October 2006 to introduce the Kushiya dining concept where quality, affordability and accessibility meet in a contemporary setting and relaxed ambience. Shin Kushiya’s signature Kushiyaki skewers are grilled on-site over Japan-imported Bincho Charcoal. Each skewer reflects the time-honoured traditions and culinary craftsmanship of charcoal grilling. It is a must try if you go there.

My mother and I went to the Shin Kushiya outlet at JEM when it just opened. I like the service and ambience there. I am glad that I have the time to go there before the ceiling collapse incident in JEM. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen there again.







 Fried octopus. Highly recommended.

 My tempura udon. Not bad.

 My mother's kimchi udon. Tasted okie as well.

Chicken skewers. Really nice! 

No comments: