Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review - Smooch

Okie, I decided to be more positive and forward looking. No point being so negative all the time right? Oh well. I have plenty of things to blog about!! First of all, let me rant about Smooch. Remember this post - http://coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2013/01/online-shopping.html? I wanted to get this dress for Chinese New Year but my dress never came. After Robin ordered it and made the payment online, Smooch sent him an email a few days later saying that the dress is out of stock. WTH lah~!! I was so disappointed with Smooch. Ordered a black dress from them previously and it was quite nice. But now,  I will just blacklist them for now.

2 comments:

Robin said...

For clothes I will prefer to try them out before buying
Looking forward to buy more clothes for my lovely girlfriend in the near future
Yay

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Haha.