Monday, March 21, 2011

I think that I am becoming more and more like X and our situation are becoming more and more alike. Fyi, his situation happened at least 1-2 years ago but still.. It gives me a deja vu feeling now.

If you all are confused by what I am typing, you should be. Because nobody else is supposed to understand. I wrote this fmi only. To remind myself that.. When you (I) give, you (I) should not expect anything in return. We should not expect anything in return if we help others, do things for others or just simply perform a kind act. I will remember this. But I will also not be those ungrateful type. I will remember how others have helped me and what they have done for me. If can, I will repay them or help them back unlike some people.

Anyway, I think that I have to treat Robin better. He deserves it =)

No comments: