Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Tourist is a good movie, totally worth watching. There were 2 noisy Filipinos sitting beside me who kept talking throughout the movie. Irritating but.. I still enjoyed the movie.

Took bus 190 home afterward. Wow~ The bus is so empty at 11pm plus. So amazing! Haha~ Usually 190 is quite crowded one. Passed by Orchard where I saw many people on the streets.. probably waiting to countdown. Fyi, I did my countdown (very quietly) with Robin on the bus. Year 2011 is here, just like that. Nothing special.

On the first day of 2011 (1/1/11), I treated my family to a meal (fishes) at F.I.S.H at 313 Somerset. Total bill costs $70.45. Expensive!! Went to visit one of my auntie's new house after lunch. Nice house. Paiseh, I forgot to take a photo of her new house.

PS: Tomorrow got to work le. Why isn't Monday a PH or something?

No comments: