Monday, November 1, 2010

Went to JB with my colleagues, Rokiah, Anna and Cindy, today. Wanted to go to Danga Mall at first but changed our mind last minute and just stick to City Square Mall. It has been a long time since I went to City Square Mall. It has changed so much! The things there are not as cheap as before, almost the same price as Singapore's Far East and Bugis. So I didn't really buy many things. Just bought food for the family and cut my hair.

Anyway, we didn't have much time to shop as Anna needed to return early. Perhaps next time shall go there earlier and go back later. Haha~ By the way, saw Emily at the custom today. What a coincidence!

Went to REDS salon with Cindy. So cool there, can facebook and play games!

Was facebook-ing in the salon while Cindy was playing Viwawa.

This is my new haircut. Is it nice? But I looked so ugly here. Argh!!

Nice eh? Put for fun. Haha~ Hardly see a public phone in Singapore, let alone such a cool phone booth in the middle of a shopping centre.

No comments: