Sunday, October 31, 2010

Okie, I know. I am flooding my blog with posts. Long long posts somemore. But I would really like to say this. Today, I flew Robin's aeroplane. I didn't really mean to but.. I don't really know why myself too. Too tired and lazy, I suppose. I just feel very tired easily recently. Stress from work also makes me zzz.

Oh well. I'm sorry for not being a good gf. Ah yoh. Sometimes I also think that I'm not a good friend as well. I try to be but it's hard. Maybe it's because I didn't put in enough effort. However, if that's the case, the other party is also not putting in enough effort to be a good friend to me. Right? Anyway, it's hard to say because we just see things from our perspective. (Okie, maybe only I do? But sometimes really hard to see things from other people's perspective what. Especially when we are not them so how to see things alike?)

PS: I do not blame anyone for anything. 

No comments: