Saturday, October 30, 2010

Free ad

Now, take a look below. There is a good opportunity for you guys and gals to take part in if you are looking for a job. Particularly if you are looking for a 6-month internship. I would so like to take part in it. There is a SGD 30,000 remuneration (SGD 30,000 for 6 months leh. More than my salary now!) and obviously I believe you can learn many things from it. Especially in area like mobile marketing, which I believe sounds interesting. After all, we all like blogging, facebook-ing, twitter-ing, etc. Perhaps you can do all these while you are at work, if you got the internship.

Too bad, I don't have the time to do up a nice blog entry on the contest. Also, now is my company's peak period. Haiz~ May have to pass up on this opportunity first. But for those who are interested, feel free to participate.


http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/blog/2010/10/25/be-the-world%E2%80%99s-coolest-intern-with-standard-chartered-bank/

No comments: