Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am going on a short trip tomorrow. By right, I should be feeling happy and excited about it but I am not. I am actually regretting on going already because I cannot stand my controlling mother. Don't even know why I want to go in the first place. I must be crazy already.

Growing up is difficult lor. There are added responsibilities but no added freedom. Anyway, the only reason I wish to get married is to move out of my current house/family. That's the only pull factor for me but I cannot do that. Because.. It is very unfair.. to many people.

I think people don't understand how I feel now. It's hard to explain anyway. When they are in the same situation, then they will know. Some people around me are feeling down also. Sometimes, I really cannot understand why. Oh well~ Just like they cannot understand me.

Gosh, I don't know why but I am getting less sympathetic towards people. It's bad...

By the way, today is the 10/10/10, 10th October 2010. A rather special day =)

No comments: