Monday, March 15, 2010

I like how other parents/families are so open-minded, not at all conservative. I am already considered conservative but my family is worse. Anyway, Diana said that she can't imagine getting married as she adores her personal life/space too much. Hm.. I think me too, to a certain extent. I don't know who to live with. Or rather, who I can tolerate and who can tolerate me. Haha~ I don't even wanna live with her (no offense though) but I would definitely want to be her neighbour. Damn cool lah~!! Last time I should have insisted to try out hostel life. Don't know why that thought didn't cross my head. Probably because Onyee they all aren't staying in the hostel?

PS: I wanna organise sleepover at my house lah.. Fun leh!
PPS: Photos from my birthday celebration should be up soon. Wait~~

No comments: