Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There are all sorts of people in this world. Nice, good ones and the despicable, nasty ones. Haha~ Just a general comment. I mean nothing. Oh my~ My blog skills suck.. I know. Just trying to find things to blog about. Haha~ Actually, I do have many crap to say. Hee~

Okie everyone. I feel pretty busy right now, as always. Why do I always seem so busy? Seriously, I have no idea man. I admire those people who work full-time, study part-time and still have time to go on dates. And I especially admire those whose results are excellent. Got so many things yet still can achieve good results. Admirable indeed. For those people, their bf/gf must be very supportive lah. To encourage them on instead of adding on to their stress. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Don't have to keep seeing each other what.

Then I really don't encourage students to fall in love. They should focus on their studies and achieve good results. If not they will live to regret it. Unless their partner is one who requires very little time. Then when you fall out of love, it's good to go for a course or further your studies. Then can channel all your energy into your studies and you will surely perform =)

No comments: