Monday, March 2, 2009

I was so tired that I didn't go for my macro lecture. Busy with retyping my MKT2413 Problem Set 1 also. Sianz~ And my neighbours woke me up early in the morning with their knocking and drilling!! Eeyer, so pek chek lor. Really don't know why I feel so pek chek and pissed off easily nowadays. Guess I need to improve on my stress management skill. Speaking of that, am just wondering, next time will my husband stand up for me and tell those neighbours to be more considerate? Heehee~ I want a brave husband. Oh my~ Seems like I like to see him get involved in arguments and fights because of me. Hm.. Siao liao. Although I'm tactless and can stand up for myself, I haven't plucked up the courage to go and argue with my neighbours lor.. Seriously. Scared of them leh =/

No comments: