Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm back! So tired lor. Suddenly got a lot of things to blog about, I dunno where to begin. My feet are sore from walking so much in heels today. The interview was so long, 2 hours. Watched a video and played cashflow. DOTZ lor. So lame. And it is a FINANCIAL CONSULTANT job. OMG! They bluffed lor, said hiring marketing trainee. What the... Oh well~ Should have left earlier.

Anyway, more about today another time can? Feel really exhausted plus have to wake up at 8am to go to mandai. My grandfather's death anniversary tomorrow. But today, I just learnt that I am too frank and straight forward and not tactful enough =( Hm.. Not good meh? Telling the truth is better than lying to people mah. Okie lah, blog again soon. Need to chiong my macro also!

PS: What a pity, I forgot to bring my camera so cannot take any photos.

No comments: